If you are using the WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin and have implemented e-commerce tracking for Google Analytics, soon you will notice the discrepancy between GA e-commerce reports and WooCommerce reports. This happens as subscription automatic renewals are generating orders without user interaction on page (can’t be tracked using on-page script).
This plugin tracks Analytics data from the server-side and use the Measurement Protocol to post data to the GA servers.
The plugin does not work on multisite network.
Tested WP up to: 5.5.1
WC tested up to: 4.5.2
== Intro ==
Google Analytics is a free web analytics tool that tracks visitors and pageviews on your site. This plugin integrates with your Google Analytics account to track server-side eCommerce events in your store:
- order refunds
- automatic subscription renewals
Uses enhanced eCommerce tracking to provide valuable metrics on your store’s performance.
Although, this plugin can be used as standalone plugin it is intended to be used just as an addon to other tracking solutions. You should keep using your current tracking solution:
- your theme hardcoded The Analytics / Tag Manager tracking code
- other tracking plugins like free WooCommerce Google Analytics (by WooCommerce) or Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin for WooCommerce (by Tatvic)
In addition to all data collected by your current solution, your Google Analytic reports will now track refunds and subscription renewals also!
== Installation ==
1. Upload the plugin files to the `/wp-content/plugins/plugin-name` directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
Find Out More
Documentation & Screenshots